Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Willow discovers packing paper

Today Willow discovered how much fun a long sheet of blank newsprint can be.  She got to play with it all morning.

I received my order of cookbooks and the paper was used as fill in the boxes.  I was so excited to get my first batch of 50 cookbooks.  You see I complied a cookbook using recipes from my family and my husbands family.  The recipes date from the 1880's to present day.  Some are really good and some are not to the tastes of modern day folks.  The oldest recipes used very little salt and sugar, no where near as much as we use today.

Originally I put the book together just for family but when I decided to go ahead and get a service dog I knew I would need to raise money.  So I talked to my family and got everyone's permission to publish the book for others to buy.  The book is available in paperback and Kindle formats and is available on the Amazon store.  Feel free to check it out.  All of the money I get will go towards Willow's training and equipment.   Here is the link...

The paperback version is normally $12.99 but Amazon has it on sale now for $11.45.  The Kindle version is $7.99.  When you buy the paperback version you can get the Kindle version for $1.99.

Thank you in advance if you decide to purchase this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment